Student, Part-Time Non-Benefited
The College of Western Idaho (CWI) is committed to empowering students to succeed by providing affordable and accessible education to advance the local and global workforce.
Offering premier programs and degrees that make a difference, CWI remains a top choice for higher education in the Treasure Valley. Empowering the community one student at a time, CWI moves fearlessly forward paving the way to bold new futures with flexible options, exceptional tuition value, and support every step of the way.
Visit cwi.edu/about-cwi to learn more.
The bookstore Work-Study employees will interact with students and faculty and help to ensure they have a friendly, efficient, and accurate experience while shopping at the store. Responsibilities may include providing information to staff, faculty, and current and prospective students.
Opportunities for growth based on level of experience
• Greets visitors and staff in a friendly, helpful, and professional manner
• Answers phones, screens incoming calls and checks voicemail boxes
• Operate the register and stock merchandise
• Handles sensitive and confidential information with professionalism
• Help maintain a clean and bright work environment
• Awarded federal work-study funding
• Ability to carry up to 30 lbs
• Must possess excellent customer service skills.
• Must be able to handle a busy office, with multiple phone lines and constant traffic while remaining calm.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Must be flexible and adapt well to change.
• Must be extremely dependable.
Additional Instructions for Applicants:
In addition to uploading your resume, please upload the email from Financial Aid establishing eligibility for the Work-Study Program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other applicable legally protected status.